3W 5V Flyback 180 to 265VAC <13mW standby power
Reference design off-line isolated power supply 3W 5V based on CoolSET™ ICE3RBR4765JG current mode controller.
Summary of Features:
- 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with built-in startup cell
- Active Burst Mode (ABM)
- 65kHz internally fixed switching frequency
- Built-in soft start
- Auto restart protection mode for overload, open loop, V CC undervoltage, overtemperature and V CC overvoltage
- Built-in frequency jitter feature and soft driving for low EMI
- BiCMOS technology provides wide V CC range
- Extremely low standby power (<13mW)
- Low output voltage ripple (<80mVpp)
- Small formfactor (50mm x 23.5mm x 14 mm (L x W x H)
- Applications related to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- USB-power supply embedded in a wall plug
- Intelligent wall plug switched by wireless (with relay)
- Metering application
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.