The UConnect XC2300B is the new low cost USB stick providing full evaluation capability for the XC2000 16bit family of microcontrollers. The kit includes development toolchains, demos, EB TRESOS studio for driver configuration and tutorials for quick installation and ease of. The Uconnect USB Stick comes with a CAN extension Board.
Summary of Features:
- Low cost USB stick format provides a single evaluation platform for the XC2000 family 16bit microcontrollers.
- Complete toolchain support for the XC2000, Free Compiler Development Suite TASKING VIPER light
- Access to hardware signals through a 16 pin connector for evaluating the key features of the 16bit XC2200N microcontroller: CAN, ADC, CAPCOM6E and two USIC channels (UART, SPI and IIC).
- EB TRESOS studio for MCAL driver configuration incl. demo
- Easy installation with demos and tutorials for ease of use and quick evaluation of key features.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.