7 Buttons Application Kit
Order Nr.: KIT_AK_INTOUCH7B Price: 16,99 EUR Buy Online
The Kit is built around Infineon’s new XC822 8-bit microcontroller and is a combined control solution for capacitive touch buttons and LED-display functionality. The sensing sensitivity is adjusted to work with a 2mm acrylic glass cover mounted on the substrate.
A dedicated functional unit of the XC822 microcontroller manages both, the control of the capactitive touch sensing and the driving of an LED-matrix for the use in displays. Specific ROM code is part of the device to reduce configuration and calibration effort in the design.
The application example code is loaded to the Flash memory of the microcontroller and can be accessed and modified with DAVE™ Bench - Infineon`s free development tool chain. You can easily build up on this code and develop your own solution with fast time to market.
Summary of Features:
- Flexible and ready to use solution for combined capacitive touch and LED-display control
- XC822 microcontroller featuring a dedicated functional unit for touch and display control and a ROM library to support configuration and calibration
- Application example code for control of 7 touch buttons and 7 touch indicator LEDs
- Documentation and Tools on CD-ROM
- DAVE™ Bench free development tool chain
- Product and application documentation
- USB I/F for power supply and programming access