KIT HYBRIDPACK DSC S2
HybridKIT™ for HybridPACK™ DSC S2 Automotive Power Module (FF450R08A03P2)
Summary of Features
The evaluation kit for HYBRIDPACK™ DSC S2 offers a reference design for a main inverter system up to 75kW. Based on Infineon’s HybridPACK™ DSC S2 power module (FF450R08A03P2), it is designed to power 750V loads up to 450A. As the kit combines the power stage with a gate driver and logic board, customers can use it for a quick evaluation of power module performance as well as a reference design.
The HybridPACK™ DSC S2 is a very compact double-sided cooled power module for achieving highest power density. Its half bridge configuration enables flexible inverter geometries. It is based on Infineon’s benchmark EDT2 IGBT technology.
The KIT HYBRIDPACK™ DSC S2 contains a cooler specifically designed by our partner company Boyd for efficient cooling of both sides of the HybridPACK™ DSC. More information: https://www.boydcorp.com/company/infineon-dsc-cooling.html
In order to control the power modules, the KIT HYBRIDPACK™ DSC S2 comes with
- Logic board using Infineon Aurix µController (TC277)
- Gate driver board using Infineon‘s Gate Driver EiceDriver™ Sense (1EDI2010AS) and Boost (1EBN1002AS). The additional channel for read-out of the on-chip temperature and current sensor of our HYBRIDPACK™ DSC S2 enables advanced protection of the power modules
- Offers complete set up with power stage, gate driver board and logic board
- Enables a fast evaluation of the IGBT module
- Supports inverter designers for a faster time-to-market
- Hybrid and electric vehicles
- E-Bikes & Small E-Vehicles