35W / 4Ohms x 2 Channel Class D Audio Power Amplifier, Using the IR4312
- 35 W x 2 channels, (THD=10%, 1kHz, 4 Ohms)
- 0.018% THD+N distortion @ 3W, 4 Ohms
- Residual noise 180 µV, IHF-A weighted, AES-17 filter
- 96% Efficiency @ 35W, 4 Ohms, Class-D Stage
- OCP, OVP, UVP and OTP
- Self-oscillating half-bridge topology
- Featuring IR4312 Pow IRaudio™ integrated Class D IC
- Class D Audio
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.