ILD4001 0.7A BOARD
LED-Less Demonstration Board for ILD4001. Please refer to the datasheet for the pins descriptions, functions descriptions and specifications.
The ILD4001 is a hysteretic buck LED controller IC for industrial applications.
The LED Controller is capable to drive external bipolar or MOSFET power transistors by using the internal push-pull output stage.
Summary of Features:
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V ... 42 V
- Capable to drive N-channel MOSFETs that provide up to 3A output
- Temperature shut down mechanism
- Switching frequency up to 500 kHz
- Analog and PWM dimming possible
- Typical 3% output current accuracy
- Very low LED current drift over temperature
- Minimum external component required
- Small Package: SC-74
- LED controller for indoor and outdoor illumination
- LED replacement lamps, e.g. MR16 halogen replacement
- Retail, office and residential high power luminaires
- Architectural lighting
- Downlights and light engines
- Appliances, e.g. fridge / freezer
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.