ILD4001 0.7A BOARD
LED-Less Demonstration Board for ILD4001. Please refer to the datasheet for the pins descriptions, functions descriptions and specifications.
The ILD4001 is a hysteretic buck LED controller IC for industrial applications.
The LED Controller is capable to drive external bipolar or MOSFET power transistors by using the internal push-pull output stage.
Summary of Features:
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V ... 42 V
- Capable to drive N-channel MOSFETs that provide up to 3A output
- Temperature shut down mechanism
- Switching frequency up to 500 kHz
- Analog and PWM dimming possible
- Typical 3% output current accuracy
- Very low LED current drift over temperature
- Minimum external component required
- Small Package: SC-74
- LED controller for indoor and outdoor illumination
- LED replacement lamps, e.g. MR16 halogen replacement
- Retail, office and residential high power luminaires
- Architectural lighting
- Downlights and light engines
- Appliances, e.g. fridge / freezer