FM4-176L-S6E2GM - Arm® Cortex®-M4 MCU Pioneer Kit with Ethernet and USB Host
The FM4-176L-S6E2GM MCU Pioneer Kit with Ethernet, USB and audio is a low-cost development platform for the Infineon 180MHz FM4 S6E2G-Series of Arm® Cortex® MCUs. This kit enables rapid development of high-performance embedded systems using the Arduino Uno-compatible interface to connect Arduino shields for low-cost hardware expansion.
- 180MHz Arm® Cortex® MCU with DMA
- 608 CoreMark® MCU
- Single precision IEEE 754 compliant floating point unit
- 1MB flash, 192KB SRAM and 153 GPIOs.
- Communication interfaces: 10/100 Ethernet (IEEE 802.3), USB host, USB device, CAN, LIN, High-Speed Quad SPI, I2S, I2C and UART
- Arduino Uno compatible footprint
- Onboard sensors: Accelerometer and Photo Transistor
- External peripherals: Stereo codec, SRAM, Serial flash and multi-color LEDs
- CMSIS-DAP interface: Programming and debugging of the S6E2CC MCU
- FM4 S6E2G-Series Pioneer Board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide
This kit installs code examples designed for this hardware. These examples use PDL v.2.0.1 (older version). Each code example includes project files for IAR and Keil development environments. Most peripheral drivers have at least one code example, such as ADC, PWM, GPIO, UART, and so forth.
You can also use the Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) code examples. Download and install the PDL, and look in the examples folder. There are dozens of code examples available. You can retarget the examples to your hardware if necessary.