Demo board for 60V LED Driver ILD6150 available for evaluation. The demo board is configured to have an output current of 1 A.
Summary of Features:
- Wide input voltage range from 4.5 V to 60 V
- Capable to provide up to 1.5 A output current
- Up to 1 MHz switching frequency
- Soft-start capability
- Separate enable and PWM dimming pins
- Analog and PWM dimming possible
- Integrated PWM generator for analog dimming input
- Typical 3 % output current accuracy
- Very low LED current drift over temperature
- Undervoltage lockout
- Over current protection
- Thermally optimized package: PG-DSO-8-27
- Adjustable over temperature protection, reducing thermal load by decreasing the current
- LED driver for general lighting
- Retail, office and residential downlights
- Street and tunnel lighting
- LED ballasts
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.