Evaluation demoboard 1.2 Vout for IPOL single-voltage regulator TDA38740
The EVAL_TDA38740_1.2VOUT enables full configuration of OptiMOS™ IPOL single-voltage synchronous buck regulator TDA38740 using the PMBus and/or using pin-strapped resistors. A USB dongle is used to establish communication between the IC and the PC via the 3-pin on-board header.
Infineon's XDP™ Designer GUI is used to interface and program the TDA38740 IC.
Summary of Features
- Optional forced continuous conduction mode and diode emulation for enhanced light load efficiency
- Programmable switching frequency from 400 kHz - 2 MHz in steps of 200 kHz, excluding 1600 kHz
- Monotonic start-up with selectable soft-start time through PMBus and enhanced pre-bias start-up
- Thermally compensated internal over-current protection with eight unique selectable settings
- Enable input with voltage monitoring capability and power good output
- 24 writes to MTP
- Small size with 5 mm x 6 mm PQFN
- PMBus communication
List of Componenets
- 40 A single-voltage synchronous buck regulator with PMBus