TVS Diode for surge and ESD protection of charging lines in mobile and wearable devices.
Summary of Features:
- ESD / Transient / Surge protection according to:
- IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±30 kV (air / contact discharge)
- IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): ±4 kV / ±80 A (5/50 ns)
- IEC61000-4-5 (surge): ±34 A (8/20 μs)
- Uni-directional working voltage up to V RWM = 10 V
- Low capacitance: C L = 270 pF (typical)
- Low clamping voltage V CL = 24 V (typical) at IPP = 34 A
- Low reverse current. IR < 1 nA (typical)
- Small and flat-profile SMD plastic package: 1.6 mm x 0.8 mm x 0.375 mm.
- Surge protection of USB VBUS lines in mobile devices
- Replaces 0603 Varistors (EIA)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.