TVS Diode for ESD protection of general purpose interfaces.
Low clamping voltage diode in a small 0201 chip scale package.
Summary of Features:
- ESD / Transient protection of high speed data lines exceeding:
- IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±16 kV (air contact)
- IEC61000-4-5 (surge): ±3 A (8/20 μs)
- Supports applications with signal voltage between -5.5 V and 5.5 V max.
- Low dynamic resistance: RDYN ≤ 0.2 Ω typ and low clamping voltage (see data sheet).
- Very low reverse current: I R = 0.1nA typ.
- Line capacitance: CL = 6.5 pF
- Minimized overshoot due to extremely low parasitic inductance of chip scale package.
- Miniature form factor (XY) = 0201 (0.58 mm x 0.28 mm)
- Thin 0.15 mm package thickness to allow direct integration into modules
- Optimized assembly: its bidirectional and symmetric I/V characteristics allow
- placement on the PCB with no danger of polarity orientation issues.
- ESD Protection of highly susceptible IC/ASICs in audio, headset, human digital interfaces.
- Dedicated solution to boost space saving and high performance in miniaturized modern electronics.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.