The BGS13S4N9 RF MOS switch is specifically designed for cell phone and mobile applications. Any of the 3 ports can be used as termination of the diversity antenna handling up to 30 dBm. This SP3T offers low insertion loss and high robustness against interferer signals at the antenna port and low harmonic generation in termination mode. The on-chip controller integrates CMOS logic and level shifters, driven by control inputs from 1.35 V to VDD.
The BGS13S4N9 RF Switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness. The device has a very small size of only 1.1 x 1.1 mm2 and a maximum height of 0.375 mm.
No decoupling capacitors are required in typical applications as long as no DC is applied to any RF port.
Summary of Features
- 3 high-linearity TRx paths with power handling capability of up to 30 dBm
- Low insertion loss
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Suitable for Edge / CDMA2000 / LTE / WCDMA applications
- 0.1 to 3.0 GHz coverage
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On-chip control logic including ESD protection
- General Purpose Input-Output (GPIO) Interface
- Small form factor 1.1mm x 1.1mm x 0.375mm
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package