The BFP780 is a single stage driver amplifier with high linearity and high power gain. Please specify the technical requirement when you order the evaluation board.
Summary of Features:
• High 3rd order intercept point OIP3 of 34.5 dBm @ 5 V, 90 mA
• High compression point OP1dB of 23 dBm @ 5 V, 90 mA corresponding to 45 % collector efficiency
• Low minimum noise figure of 1.3 dB @ 900 MHz, 5 V, 30 mA
• Single stage, intended for external matching
• High maximum RF input power PRFinmax of 20 dBm
• Safe operation with single 5 V supply
• 100% test of proper die attach for reproducible thermal contact
• 100% DC and RF tested
• Easy to use large signal compact (VBIC) model in development
• Cost effective NPN SiGe technology running in very high volume
• Easy to use Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free industry standard package SOT343, low RTHJS of 95 K/W
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.