Driver SBC family is designed specifically for automotive applications such as Door, Seat Control, HVAC, Body Controller. The devices include a LIN and/or CAN physical interface. The Driver SBC Evaluation Board is intended to provide a simple, easy-to-use tool for getting familiar with the device and for first application tests. The Evaluation Board contains a Driver SBC application board, which is equipped with a 96-pin connector to interface to the Power Easy kit (microcontroller board). The Power Easy Kit is a testing and development platform to be used with Infineon devices. This kit uses a 16 bit microcontroller of the XC2000 processor family based on the high-performance C166S V2 core. The Power Easy Kit board is designed with a special 96-pin connector for board extension test capability, i.e. to interface with an application board such as the Driver SBC. The Driver SBC SPI communication is emulated by the Power Easy Kit which is controlled by a PC-Software (also included in the demo-kit wih installation instructions). Please note that the uC Power Easy Kit needs to be obtained separately.
Summary of Features:
- Very low quiescent current consumption in Stop- and Sleep Mode
- Periodic cyclic sense in Normal-, Stop- and Sleep Mode
- Periodic cyclic wake in Normal- and Stop Mode
- Low-Drop Voltage Regulator 5V, 250mA
- Low-Drop Voltage Regulator 5V, 100mA, robust against short to VS
- High-Speed CAN Transceiver ISO11898-2/5 with Partial Networking
- LIN Transceiver LIN2.1, J2602
- Two Low-Side Outputs for Relay Drive with active zener clamping
- Two High-Side Output 2Ω typ., four High-Side Outputs 7Ω typ., e.g. for LED lighting, cyclic sensing, etc.
- Four independent PWM generators and two On/Off Timers
- Three universal High-Voltage Wake Inputs for voltage level monitoring with cyclic sense functionality
- Alternate High-Voltage Measurement Function, e.g. for battery voltage sensing
- One universal Low-Voltage Wake Input for voltage level monitoring with cyclic sense functionality
- SYNC input for external cyclic sense control via micro controller
- Reset Output and Fail Output
- Over temperature and short circuit protection feature
- Wide input voltage and temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) & AEC Qualified
- Motor Control & DrivesMotorcycles
- E-Bikes & Small Electric Vehicles
The latest version of the SBC Demo-Kit Software
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.