The ITS42008-SB-D demo board can be used to easily evaluate the 8-channel Industrial PROFET™ ITS42008-SB-D. The demo board is fully equipped with external components as well as the device. The related demo board user’s guide contains all necessary information for easily assessing the ITS42008-SB-D for any customer application.
The ITS42008-SB-D is a 150mΩ octal channel Smart High-Side NMOS-Power Switch including protection and diagnostic functions. Each of the 8 channels can be driven with up to 700mA per channel. Due to its outstanding robustness, the ITS42008-SB-D is perfectly suitable for driving any kind of resistive, inductive and capacitive load. This includes switching of extremely high inductances up to the industry benchmark EAS level of 10J. The ITS42008-SB-D is the right product for applications with space constraints as it offers even 8 channels inside the thermally enhanced -PG-DSO-36 power Package. It is configurable for logic or full-rail input level logic levels and can thus be driven by a Microcontroller as well as high voltage control interfaces, e.g. optocouplers. The ITS42008S-SB-D the right fit for any kind of 12V, 24V and 42V DC applications
Summary of Features:
- 8 channel Smart High-Side NMOS-Power Switch with a RDSON = typ 150mΩ
- For output currents of up to 700 mA per channel
- Switching all types of resistive, inductive and capacitive loads, including high inductances up to EAS = 10 J
- Active Clamping for fast demagnetization of inductive loads
- Reduced Boardspace: 8 channels
- Thermally enhanced Power Package PG-DSO-36
- Configurable for logic or full-rail input level logic levels: suitable for Microcontroller input as well as high voltage control interfaces or Optocouplers
- ntegrated Diagnosis & Protection for safe system operation
- For any kind of 12V, 24V and 42V DC applications
- Perfectly suitable as driver for electromagnetic relays
- Right fit for digital output switches, motor or robot control, protected switching of decentralized loads like sensors or auxiliary supply
- 12V, 24V and 42V industrial applications
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Digital I/O modules
- Building & home management
- Solar applications
- Wind energy systems
- Smart grid
- Motor control and drives
- Power supplies
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.