CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation Kit
The Infineon CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation Kit enables you to evaluate and develop Bluetooth® applications using the CYW20735B1, a dual-mode Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless MCU device. The CYW20735B1 is a stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver supporting Basic Rate (BR) and Bluetooth® Low Energy. CYW20735 includes an internal power amplifier (iPA) that provides 10-dBm output power to give an excellent range. Device includes several on-chip peripherals including hardware key scanner, PWMs, ADC and likes. Device also includes an analog microphone interface that provides a low-cost solution for voice-enabled remotes as well as Internet of Things (IoT) gadgets and toys.
The CYW20735B1 device and this evaluation kit are supported in WICED™ Studio 6.2 (or later). To learn more about WICED™ Studio and download the latest version, please visit the WICED™ Studio Webpage.
- 60-QFN CYW20735 Bluetooth® 5.0-compliant Bluetooth/Bluetooth LE wireless MCU
- Arduino compatible headers for hardware expansion
- On-board sensors - a 9-axis motion sensor (3D digital linear acceleration sensor, 3D digital angular rate sensor, and 3D digital magnetic sensor) and a thermistor
- User switches and LEDs
- USB connector for power, programming and USB-UART bridge
- CYW920735Q60EVB-01 Evaluation board
- USB Standard-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide