AIROC™ CYBLE-343072-EVAL-M2B Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit
The Infineon AIROC™ CYBLE-343072-EVAL-M2B Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit enables evaluation, prototyping, and development of a wide array of IoT applications based on the AIROC™ CYBLE-343072-02 globally-certified module. AIROC™ CYBLE-343072-02 is a 2.4GHz Bluetooth Transceiver Module with an Integrated Trace antenna and is based on the AIROC™ CYW20835 system on a chip (SoC), an ultra-low-power Bluetooth® LE 5.2 device. This kit supports home automation, sensors (medical, home, security, and industrial), lighting, Bluetooth® Mesh, or any Bluetooth® connected IoT application and can be used for rapid development while reducing time-to-market.
AIROC™ CYBLE-343072-EVAL-M2B Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit is supported in the AIROC™ Bluetooth® SDK v3.2 or later within ModusToolbox™ Software and Tools with many code examples and documentation enablement for Bluetooth® LE and Bluetooth® Mesh use cases. To learn more about ModusToolbox™ and download the latest version of the Bluetooth® SDK, please visit the Bluetooth® SDK community page.
AIROC™ CYBLE-343072-EVAL-M2B Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit features:
- An evaluation board that can support various Bluetooth protocols including Generic Access Profile (GAP), Generic Attribute Profile (GATT), MESH, Find Me profile (FMP), HID Over GATT (HOGP), Health Thermometer Profile (HTP) and Proximity Profile (PXP)
- Eval board with integrated serial flash
- Input/output interfaces for communications and programming
- External headers for debugging and connectivity
- Interfaces to USB power or to a coin cell
- Integrated trace Antenna and PA/LNA
- 24MHz crystal oscillator
- 1 X Module Arduino Evaluation Board (CYBLE-343072-EVAL-M2B) with on-board AIROC™ Module (CYBT-343072-02)
- 1 X USB Cable for USB – UART programming
- Convenient user buttons