PSoC™ 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit
The PSoC™ 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-062S3-4343W) is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of PSoC™ 6 MCUs. The kit contains the following features:
- PSoC™ 62 MCU with 512KB of Flash memory, 256KB of SRAM memory
- A certified Murata LBEE5KL1DX module based on the CYW4343W combo device (802.11b/g/n, single-band 2.4GHz + Bluetooth (BR + EDR + BLE)
- Industry-leading CAPSENSE™ with touch buttons and slider
- On-board debugger/programmer with KitProg3
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR flash
PSoC™ 6 is purpose-built for the IoT, delivering the industry’s lowest power, most flexibility, and built-in security for the IoT. It delivers dual-cores, with a 150-MHz Arm Cortex-M4 as the primary application processor and a 100-MHz Arm Cortex-M0+ as the secondary processor for low-power operations. In addition, the PSoC™ 62 MCU supports Full-speed USB, capacitive-sensing with CAPSENSE™, and a Quad SPI interface. To find out about the unique and differentiating features of our PSoC™ 6 MCUs, please visit the PSoC™ 6 product page.
The PSoC™ 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Pioneer Kit is now supported in the Mbed OS.
- PSoC™ 62S3 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Board
- USB Type-A to Micro-B cable
- Quick Start Guide (printed on the kit package)