Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 Compliant Pioneer Kit
The PSoC™ 4 Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit enables customers to evaluate and develop Bluetooth 4.2 compliant solutions using the PSoC™ 4-BLE device with up to 256KB Flash and 32KB SRAM.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit supports system-level designs using PSoC™ Creator which includes numerous example projects to enable Bluetooth Low Energy mixed signal embedded designs.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 specification has been abstracted into the new Bluetooth Low Energy Component in PSoC™ Creator, allowing for easy drag-and-drop designs.
- The kit has been designed to allow for maximum design flexibility enabling Arduino shields hardware compatibility and easy to use, FCC-certified PSoC™ 4-BLE Module.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit provides users easy access to the new PSoC™ 4-BLE device, while maintaining the familiar CY8CKIT-042 PSoC™ 4 Pioneer Kit design footprint.
- The kit includes a CY5677 - CySmart Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 USB Dongle (Bluetooth Low Energy Dongle) that pairs with the CySmart master emulation tool, converting your Windows PC into a powerful Bluetooth LE debug environment.
- The kit has been designed to allow for easy development at a low cost. The kit design and layout allows for customers to easily develop embedded solutions that require both mixed-signal capabilities and a Bluetooth LE radio.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit has been designed to allow customers to develop low power designs.
- The kit provides both power measurement jumpers and a coin cell holder and battery for low power evaluation.
- The kit allows the user to evaluate lower power modes in a wide operating voltage range of 1.7 - 5.5 V.
- Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Baseboard preloaded with CY8CKIT-143A PSoC 4-BLE 256KB module
- CY5677 - CySmart Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 USB Dongle
- Quick start guide
- USB Standard A to Mini-B cable
- Four jumper wires (4 inch) and two proximity sensor wires (5 inch)
- Coin cell (3V CR2032)