BGSF1717MN26 is a double Pole Fourteen Throw (DP14T / SP7T+SP7T) Antenna Switch Module (ASM)
optimized for wireless applications up to 2.7 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multi-mode handsets based on
quadband GSM, WCDMA, LTE and ideal for carrier aggregation solutions. TRX10 was designed to achieve ultra
The module comes in a miniature TSNP package and comprises of two high power SP7T switches with integrated
MIPI RFFE interface and harmonic filters for GSM high and low band transmit paths. The on-chip MIPI RFFE
interface supports both 1.2 V and 1.8 V supply voltages.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required in typical applications as long as no DC is applied to any RF port.
Evaluation board consists of BGSF1717MN26, SMA-connectors for RF-ports and DC-connector for power supply and control I/F (connect to our separate RF-switch controller board).
Summary of Features:
• Suitable for multi-mode GSM / EDGE / C2K / WCDMA / LTE
• 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
• Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
• Integrated GSM transmit filters
• 2 high-linearity GSM TX paths
• 8 high-linearity, interchangeable WCDMA TRX ports
• 2 TRX ports also function as high-linearity GSM RX ports
• High port-to-port isolation
• Integrated GPIO decoder supporting logic levels from 1.35 V to 3.1 V
• No decoupling DC capacitors required, if no DC applied on RF lines
• Small form factor 3.4 mm x 2.6 mm x 0.73 mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.