BGS16MN14 is a Single Pole Six Throw (SP6T) Diversity Switch optimized for wireless applications up to 2.7 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multi-mode handsets based on EDGE, WCDMA and LTE. This device comes in a miniature TSNP package and comprises of a high power CMOS SP6T switch with integrated MIPI RFFE interface.
Summary of Features:
- Suitable for multi-mode WCDMA / LTE diversity applications
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 6 high-linearity, interchangeable RX ports
- 0.1 to 2.7 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Direct to battery supply enabled by large supply voltage range
from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface supporting 1.2 and 1.8 V bus
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- Small form factor 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.