The BGB719N7ESD is a wideband Low Noise Amplifier for up to 1 GHz applications. Please specify the target frequency range when you order the evaluation board.
Summary of Features:
• High performance FM Radio LNA with integrated biasing
• Frequency range: 10 MHz to 1 GHz
• Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 4.0 V
• Low external parts count
• High gain at only 2.8 mA current consumption
• Integrated active biasing circuit enables stable operating point
against temperature-, supply voltage- and processing-variations
• High input compression point
• High input impedance
• Excellent noise figure
• Power-off function
• Integrated ESD protection for all pins (1.5 kV, HBM)
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free TSLP-N-6 package (1.26 x 1.4 x 0.37 mm3)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.