The BFP840ESD is a hetero-junction bipolar transistor specifically designed for 5 GHz LNA applications. Please refer to an application note or a technical report when you order the evaluation board.
Summary of Features:
• Robust very low noise amplifier based on Infineon´s reliable high volume SiGe:C technology
• Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5 kV HBM ESD hardness
• Very high transition frequency fT = 80 GHz enables very low noise figure at high frequencies:
NFmin = 0.85 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 6 mA
• High gain |S21|2 = 18.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 10 mA
• OIP3 = 23 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.5 V, 6 mA
• Ideal for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V requires corresponding collector resistor)
• Low power consumption, ideal for mobile applications
• Easy to use Pb free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free industry standard package with visible leads
• Qualification report according to AEC-Q101 available
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.