The BFP740ESD is a low noise wideband NPN bipolar RF transistor. Please refer to an application note or a technical report when you order the evaluation board.
Summary of Features:
• 2 kV ESD robustness (HBM) due to integrated protection circuits
• High maximum RF input power of 21 dBm
• 0.65 dB minimum noise figure typical at 2.4 GHz, 0.9 dB at 5.5 GHz, 6 mA
• 25.5 dB maximum gain Gms typical at 2.4 GHz, 18.5 dB Gma at 5.5 GHz, 25 mA
• 24 dBm OIP3 typical at 5.5 GHz, 25 mA
• Thin small flat Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free package with visible leads
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.