The demo board features the AUIR3241S connected to 3 sets of MOSFETs in a typical back to back configuration. In the circuit shown above, the Input Signal controls the gate voltage.
Summary of Features:
- Very low quiescent current on and off state
- Back to back configuration
- Boost converter with integrated diode
- Standard level gate voltage
- Under voltage lockout with diagnostic
- Wide operating voltage 3-36V
- Lead-Free, Halogen Free, RoHS compliant
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.