Uni-directional ESD / Transient / Surge Protection for USB V BUS Lines
Summary of Features:
• ESD / transient/ Surge protection of USB V BUS data lines according to:
– IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±30 kV (air/contact)
– IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): 80 A (5/50 ns)
– IEC61000-4-5 (surge): 34 A (8/20 μs)
• Maximum working voltage: V RWM 10 V
• Capacitance: CL = 270 pF (typical)
• Low clamping voltage: V CL = 24 V at IPP = 34 A (typical)
• Very low reverse current IR < 100 nA typ.
• Very small form factor down to 1.60 x 0.80 x 0.375 mm 3
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
• Surge Protection of USB VBUS lines in mobile devices
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.