Low clamping voltage bi-directional ESD / Transient Protection Diode
Summary of Features
• ESD / transient protection according to:
– IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±15 kV (air/contact discharge)
– IEC61000-4-5 (Surge): 5A (8/20 µs)
• Bi-directional, working voltage up to VRWM = ±5.5 V max.
• Low capacitance: CL = 5.5 pF (typical)
• Ultra low dynamic resistance: RDYN = 0.10 Ω typ.
• Low reverse current. IR < 1nA (typical)
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
• Audio line, speaker, headset, microphone
• Keypad, touchpad, buttons, convenience keys
• LCD displays, camera, audio lines, mobile communication, consumer products (E-Book, MP3, DVD, DSC...)
• Notebooks tablets and desktop computers and their peripherals