Low Capacitance Uni-directional ESD / Transient Protection Diode
Summary of Features
• ESD / transient protection according to:
– IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±25 kV (air/contact discharge)
– IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): 50 A (5/50 ns)
• Bi-directional, working voltage up to VRWM = 5.3 V max.
• Low capacitance: CL = 35 pF (typical)
• Ultra low dynamic resistance: RDYN = 0.27 Ω typ.
• Low reverse current. IR = 100nA (max.)
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen free package
• Keypad, touchpad, buttons, convenience keys
• LCD displays, Camera, audio lines, mobile communication, Consumer products (E-Book, MP3, DVD, DSC...)
• Notebooks tablets and desktop computers and their peripherals