- Bi-directional Ultra-low Capacitance ESD / Transient Protection Diode
Summary of Features:
- ESD / transient protection of high-speed data lines up to:
– IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±20 kV (air / contact)
– IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): 2.5 kV / 50 A (5/50 ns)
– IEC61000-4-5 (surge): 3 A (8/20 μs)
- Reverse working voltage: ±3.6 V max.
- Very low reverse current: < 1 nA typ.
- Ultra low capacitance: CL = 0.2 pF (typical).
- Very low dynamic resistance: RDYN = 0.45 Ω typ.
- Very low clamping voltage: 14 V typ.
- Very low series inductance down to 0.2 nH typ.
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- HDMI, USB 2.0/USB 3.0, DisplayPort, DVI
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Firewire, S-ATA
- Mobile HDMI Link, MDDI, MIPI, etc.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.