RF ESD Protection Diode
Summary of Features:
- ESD protection of RF antenna / interfaces or ultra high speed data lines acc. to: IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ± 15 KV (air / contact) , IEC61000-4-4 (EPT): 40 A (5/50 ns) , IEC61000-4-5 (surge): 5 A (8/20 μs)
- Very low line capacitance: 0.4 pF @ 1 GHz ( 0.2 pF per diode)
- Ultra low series inductance: 0.4 nH per diode
- Very low clamping voltage
- Ultra small leadless package:1.2 x 0.8 x 0.39 mm³
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- For low RF signal levels without superimposed DC voltage: e.g. GPS, XM-Radio, Sirius, DVB, DMB, DAB, Remote Keyless Entry
Applications in rail-to-rail configuration
- For high RF signal levels or low RF signal levels with superimposed DC voltage: e.g. HDMI, S-ATA, Gbit Ethernet
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.