The TLE9263BQXV33 is a monolithic integrated circuit in an exposed pad VQFN-48 (7mm x 7mm) power package with Lead Tip Inspection (LTI) feature to support Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI). The device is designed for various CAN-LIN automotive applications as main supply for the microcontroller and as interface for a LIN and CAN bus network. To support these applications, the System Basis Chip (SBC) provides the main functions, such as a 3.3V lowdropout voltage regulator (LDO) for e.g. a microcontroller supply, another 5V low-dropout voltage regulator with off-board protection for e.g. sensor supply, another 3.3V/1.8V regulator to drive an external PNP transistor, which can be used as an independent supply for off-board usage or in load sharing configuration with the main regulator VCC1, a HS-CAN transceiver supporting CAN FD and LIN transceiver for data
transmission, high-side switches with embedded protective functions and a 16-bit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) to control and monitor the device. Also implemented are a configurable timeout / window watchdog circuit with a reset feature, three Fail Outputs and an undervoltage reset feature.
The device offers low-power modes in order to minimize current consumption on applications that are connected permanently to the battery. A wake-up from the low-power mode is possible via a message on the buses, via the bi-level sensitive monitoring/wake-up inputs as well as via cyclic wake.
The device is designed to withstand the severe conditions of automotive applications.
Summary of Features:
- Very low quiescent current consumption in Stop- and Sleep Mode
- Periodic Cyclic Wake in SBC Normal- and Stop Mode
- Periodic Cyclic Sense in SBC Normal-, Stop- and Sleep Mode
- Low-Drop Voltage Regulator 3.3V, 250mA
- Low-Drop Voltage Regulator 5V, 100mA, protected features for off-board usage
- Low-Drop Voltage Regulator, driving an external PNP transistor - 3.3V in load sharing configuration or 3.3V/1.8V in stand-alone configuration, protected features for off-board usage. Current limitation by shunt resistor (up to 350mA with 470mΩ external shunt resistor) in stand-alone configuration
- High-Speed CAN Transceiver:
– fully compliant to HS-CAN standard ISO 11898-2:2016
– supporting CAN FD communication up to 5 Mbps
- Two LIN Transceivers LIN 2.2a, J2602 with configurable TXD timeout feature and LIN Flash Mode
- Fully compliant to “Hardware Requirements for LIN, CAN and FlexRay Interfaces in Automotive Applications” Revision 1.3, 2012-05-04
- Four High-Side Outputs 7Ω typ.
- Dedicated supply pin for High-Side Outputs
- Two General Purpose High-Voltage In- and Outputs (GPIOs) configurable as add. Fail Outputs, Wake Inputs, Low-Side switches or High-Side switches
- Three universal High-Voltage Wake Inputs for voltage level monitoring
- Alternate High-Voltage Measurement Function, e.g. for battery voltage sensing
- Configurable wake-up sources
- Reset Output
- Configurable timeout and window watchdog
- Up to three Fail Outputs (depending on configuration)
- Overtemperature and short circuit protection feature
- Wide supply input voltage and temperature range
- Software compatible to all SBC families TLE926x and TLE927x
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) & AEC Qualified
- PG-VQFN-48 leadless exposed-pad power package with Lead Tip Inspection (LTI) feature to support Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.