The TLE6710Q is a combined power supply and firing IC specially designed for automotive restraint applications. The device, located in the ECU (Electronic Control Unit) of the airbag system, incorporates several system functions in one single package.
Summary of Features:
- Boost Converter up to 30 V
- Buck Converter 5 V
- 4 independent firing loops (1.75 A ... 3 A)
- Extra HW lines (Safety Lines) to enable firing
- High Side and Low Side Switch for each firing circuit
- Digital output for firing current detection
- Watchdog for supervision
- Power on/off reset generator
- Serial interface line driver (ISO 9141 and TTL-Level)
- 4 voltage/current sources for diagnostic purposes
- Diagnostic driver for inductive loads or lamps
- Unidirectional Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) up to 4 MHz
- Logic and analogue output for direct sensing and diagnostic via μC
- One chip solution for Low end systems
- Scalable system approach combined with TLE6712/14
- Standard communication available on-chip (K-line)
- Low end Restraint Systems without satellite sensor
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.