Standard support services (Free of charge):
Standard Support Services provide distribution customers the technical help-desk necessary to introduce Infineon components into new qualified designs.
- First level customer support to ensure Infineon products/ solutions
- Technical interface and support to the customer
- Drive the design in at the customer
- Basic trainings for design teams (1-4h)
- 24-hours response time to the customer
Design services and topics requiring specific analysis are a part of Premium Support.
Premium support services:
Premium Support is oriented to design and is subject to a specific agreement between Bluewind and the customer. It may include one or more areas of R&D activity:
- Project management and project-specific application support
- Specification of general SW architecture defining required layers, control and data flow structure etc.
- Specification and implementation of custom device drivers
- Optimization of software components with regard to speed/code size
- Software testing
- Support of project-specific functional safety engineering
- Project-specific support of security solution
- Safety support
- Security support
- Multicore support
Enabling AURIX™ iLLD drivers in
Safety Critical Applications
using HighTec PXROS-HR Operating System
Bluewind is providing an alternative solution for Safety Critical Applications based on Infineon iLLD drivers and PXROS-HR operating system which is a valid alternative in
markets in which AUTOSAR is not required.