Infineon® Embedded Power - Preferred Design Houses
Selected development partners for customers using Infineon Embedded Power product that provide application- and product-specific support.
- 1st level customer support to ensure for Infineon products/ solutions
- Technical interface and support to the customer
- Drive the design in at the customer
- Basic trainings for design teams @customer
- 24hrs response time to the customer
- Project management & project-specific application support
- Specification of general SW architecture defining required layers, control and data flow structure etc.
- Specification and implementation of custom device drivers
- Optimization of software components with regard to speed/code size
- Software testing
- Support of project-specific functional safety engineering
- Project-specific support of security solution
- Safety support
- Security support
- Multicore support
- Bluewind supports Infineon and designs with XMC, Tricore/Aurix, XC16x/XE16x, ePower devices families.
- Automotive Body and Power Train
- Motion Control, Power Conversion, Safety Applications
- Radar, Audio/Video devices
- Sensors, low power & battery-less devices
- Wireless and wired communication: Zigbee, Wi-Fi, GSM, SubGhz, KNX, CAN, antenna design
- Test, Product Certification and production services.
- Hitex has extensive experience with these architectures and is Infineon Preferred Design House for:
- Comprehensive tool portfolio for development and test
- Proven and reliable software components
- Experts in the field of functional safety and certification issues
- Extensive track record of embedded projects
- Concept and specification
- Soft- and hardware development and test
- Hardware production
- Recognized expertise in safety electronic embedded systems (safety systems for battery pack of BlueCar Bolloré, monitoring and driving car systems, functional validation of medical systems)
- Efficiency and flexibility in designing and developing embedded systems in 3 main fields : automotive, maritime and health.
- Industrialization of electronic cards for small and medium volume
- Development and industrialization of ECU for automotive business and engineering office tools
- Innovative and money-saving system of driving gas consumption for shipping market
- France, Benelux