NovTech, Inc. was founded in 1998 by a group of engineers to enable OEMs to shorten design time by providing off-the-shelf board solutions and services. NovTech has designed and produced over 300 turn-key solutions for the aerospace, automotive, consumer industrial, medical and home automation industries. is a design services company as designed and produced over 300 turn-key solutions for a variety of market segments. Areas of expertise include:
1. Designing embedded systems based on 8-bit microcontrollers to 32-bit ARM and x86 processors
2. Implementing end-device security in SoC platforms
3. High-speed memory interfaces
4. PCB design and optimizing power consumption
5. Designing-production ready systems including all aspects of electrical and mechanical design
NovTech Inc's contribution to the Infineon Security Partner Network
NovTech can play a pivotal role in the ISPN through:
- Supplier of off-the-shelf boards and reference designs that incorporate Infineon security solutions for designs based on SoC FPGAs or ARM CortexTM A microprocessors. If needed, boards can be customized for specific requirements.
- Participant in Infineon events to promote awareness on security and play an "expert" role in a variety of customer settings including seminars, trainings, panel discussions, etc. Topics can range from "fundamentals of security" to "how to build robust security for end devices".
Securing FPGA-based industrial platforms
NovTech uses OPTIGA™ TRUST P SLJ 52ACA, a programmable security chip, in their Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)-based industrial platform, NetLeap™. By using a hardware solution, robust security measures were easily implemented to fight a variety of software based and physical attacks against the system.