Pin and Code Wizard
This Pin and Code Wizard is the tool helps to set the IO ports for 32-bit ARM® Cortex® microcontroller, and it has the following features.
- After activating the peripherals and GPIOs, which are used, the tool assigns the peripherals to the corresponding pins automatically.
- Customize easily the result of Pin assignment by graphical user interface.
- Setting easily the port relocation.
- The tool outputs the source code according to the Setting of IO port for peripheral library function calls.
- Generating projects several IDEs.
The Pin and Code Wizard has the following advantages:
- Decrease of the development costs.
- Usage of the peripherals at their maximum.
Note: Above conditions do not guarantee all operation.