Wireless Connectivity WICED™ Software SDK
Not recommended for new designs. See if the new ModusToolbox™ Software is right for your design!
Infineon's WICED™ (Wireless Internet Connectivity for Embedded Devices) is a full-featured platform with proven Software Development Kits (SDKs) and turnkey hardware solutions from partners to readily enable Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® connectivity in system design.
The new WICED™ Studio is the only SDK for the Internet of Things (IoT) that combines Wi-Fi and Bluetooth into a single integrated development environment.
In addition to providing WICED™ APIs and an application framework designed to abstract complexity, WICED™ Studio also leverages many common industry standards.
- Runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux through Eclipse-based integrated development environment (IDE)
- Single installer package with support for:
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth combo solution
- Wi-Fi solutions
- Sample applications for many popular use cases like
- Connecting to cloud services
- Smart home gateways
- Code snippets to understand WICED™ APIs
- Applications for manufacturing and certification
WICED™ Studio is the only SDK that integrates Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. In addition to providing WICED™ APIs and an application framework to abstract complexity, WICED™ Studio also leverages many common industry standards while providing an intuitive, Eclipse-based IDE that simplifies development.