Wireless Connectivity WICED™ Software SDK
Not recommended for new designs. See if the new ModusToolbox™ Software is right for your design!
Infineon's WICED™ (Wireless Internet Connectivity for Embedded Devices) is a full-featured platform with proven Software Development Kits (SDKs) and turnkey hardware solutions from partners to readily enable Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® connectivity in system design.
The new WICED™ Studio is the only SDK for the Internet of Things (IoT) that combines Wi-Fi and Bluetooth into a single integrated development environment.
In addition to providing WICED™ APIs and an application framework designed to abstract complexity, WICED™ Studio also leverages many common industry standards.
- Runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux through Eclipse-based integrated development environment (IDE)
- Single installer package with support for:
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth combo solution
- Wi-Fi solutions
- Sample applications for many popular use cases like
- Connecting to cloud services
- Smart home gateways
- Code snippets to understand WICED™ APIs
- Applications for manufacturing and certification
WICED™ Studio is the only SDK that integrates Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. In addition to providing WICED™ APIs and an application framework to abstract complexity, WICED™ Studio also leverages many common industry standards while providing an intuitive, Eclipse-based IDE that simplifies development.
Infineon Developer Community is available 24x7 for you to connect and network with engineers across the globe. Get help from Infineon support engineers, and expert members to solve your design challenges anytime, from anywhere, in any topic, and in your preferred language.