PSoC™ Designer is a revolutionary Integrated Design Environment (IDE) that enables you to customize PSoC™ 1 devices to meet your application requirements. PSoC™ Designer accelerates system bring-up and time-to-market by providing a library of pre-characterized analog and digital peripherals, called User Modules, in a simple, drag-and-drop design environment. This helps in customizing your design by leveraging the dynamically generated API libraries of code. PSoC™ Designer also enables you to debug and test your designs with the integrated debug environment, including in-circuit emulation and standard debug features.
- An Application Editor Graphical User Interface (GUI) for device and User Module configuration and dynamic reconfiguration
- 150+ User Modules for design customization
- Integrated Source Code Editor (C and Assembly)
- Free C-compiler with no size restrictions or time limits
- Built-in Debugger
- Integrated Circuit Emulation (ICE)
- Built-in support for Communication Interfaces:
- Full-Speed USB 2.0
- Hardware and software I2C slaves and masters
- Up to 4 full-duplex UARTs, SPI master and slave, and Wireless
A frequently asked questions (FAQ) guide is available for PSoC™ Designer. This includes answers to common questions about PSoC™ Designer and the PSoC™ 1 device family.