To evaluate and design with all available PSoC™ 6 MCUs, please download the ModusToolbox™ Software environment.
PSoC™ Creator is an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) that enables concurrent hardware and firmware editing, compiling and debugging of PSoC™ and FM0+ systems. Applications are created using schematic capture and over 150 pre-verified, production-ready peripheral Components.
Components are analog and digital peripherals represented by a symbol that users drag-and-drop into their designs and configure to suit a broad array of application requirements. Each Component in the rich mixed-signal Infineon Component Catalog is configured with a customizer dialog and includes a full set of dynamically generated API libraries. After configuring all the peripherals, firmware can be written, compiled, and debugged within PSoC Creator or exported to leading 3rd party IDEs such as IAR Embedded Workbench, Arm Microcontroller Development Kit, and Eclipse™.
PSoC™ and FM0+ Systems are energy optimized beyond a typical MCU because PSoC™ Creator optimizes designs to enable only the required functionality. Users can even create custom Components using state machine diagrams or Verilog to further optimize hardware and energy usage.
- Hardware design with complete schematic capture and easy-to-use wiring tool
- Over 150 pre-verified, production-ready Components
- Full communications library including I2C, USB, UART, SPI, CAN, LIN, and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Digital peripherals with powerful graphical configuration tools
- Extensive analog signal chain support with amplifiers, filters, ADC and DAC
- Dynamically generated API libraries
- Free C source code compiler with no code size limitations
- Integrated source editor with inline diagnostics, auto-complete and code snippets
- Built-in debugger
Infineon Developer Community is available 24x7 for you to connect and network with engineers across the globe. Get help from Infineon support engineers, and expert members to solve your design challenges anytime, from anywhere, in any topic, and in your preferred language.