Timer / Counter (TCPWM_Counter_PDL)
The TCPWM_Counter_PDL Component is a graphical configuration entity built on top of the cy_tcpwm driver available in the PDL. It allows schematic-based connections and hardware configuration as defined by the Component Configure dialog.
The TCPWM_Counter_PDL Component allows rapid configuration of the TCPWM hardware for Timer/Counter functionality. This Component provides a method to measure time intervals or count external events.
- 16- or 32-bit Timer/Counter
- Programmable Period Register
- Programmable Compare Register
- Compare value can be swapped with a buffered compare value on comparison event
- Input Capture with buffer register
- Count Up, Count Down, or Count Up and Down Counting Modes
- Continuous or One Shot Run Modes
- Interrupt and Output on Overflow, Underflow, Capture, or Compare
- Start, Reload, Stop, Capture, and Count Inputs
- Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) Component (PDL Application Programming Interface (API) only)