Pulse-Density Modulation to Pulse-Code Modulation Decoder (PDM_PCM_PDL)
The PDM_PCM_PDL Component converts a bit stream from a PDM source to PCM, which is similar to the output of an ADC. Various sample rates and data formatting options are supported.
The PDM_PCM_PDL Component is a graphical configuration entity built on top of the pdm_pcm driver available in the PDL. It allows schematic-based connections and hardware configuration as defined by the Component Configure dialog.
The generated configuration structures are to be passed into the pdm_pcm driver. The Component-specific API can also be used to access higher level functionalities built on top of the base driver.
- Supports stereo/mono dual mode PDM to PCM conversion programmable word length
- 1-bit PDM input, 16/18/20/24-bit PCM data output
- Low digital microphone clock rates for low power applications
- PCM sampling rate: from 8 KHz to 48 KHz
- Volume control: programmable gain amplifier (PGA) from -12 dB to +10.5 dB in 1.5 dB steps
- Hybrid Component (Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) and Component Application Programming Interface (API))