The SCB_I2C_PDL Component supports I2C slave, master, and master-slave operation configurations. The I2C bus is an industry-standard, two-wire hardware interface developed by Philips. The master initiates all communication on the I2C bus and supplies the clock for all slave devices.
The SCB_I2C_PDL Component supports standard clock speeds up to 1000 kbps. It is compatible with I2C Standard-mode, Fast-mode, and Fast-mode Plus devices as defined in the NXP I2C-bus specification. The SCB_I2C_PDL Component is compatible with other third-party slave and master devices.
The SCB_I2C_PDL Component is a graphical configuration entity built on top of the cy_scb driver available in the PDL. It allows schematic-based connections and hardware configuration as defined by the Component Configure dialog.
- Industry-Standard NXP I2C bus interface
- Supports slave, master and master-slave operation
- Supports data rates of 100/400/1000 kbps
- Hardware Address Match, multiple addresses
- Wake from Deep Sleep on Address Match
- Peripheral Driver Library (PDL) Component (PDL Application Programming Interface (API) only)