PSoC™ 4 Operational Amplifier (Opamp)
The Opamp operates as an off-the-shelf operation amplifier. A direct connection is made between the Opamp output to a GPIO pin for a low output resistance. Two output modes (Internal only and Output to pin) are provided to drive internal or external signals respectively. The Output to pin may drive both internal (SAR component) and external signals. The user also has control of different overall power levels that provide a tradeoff between power and bandwidth.
- Follower or opamp configuration
- Rail-to-rail inputs and output
- Output direct low resistance connection to pin
- 1mA or 10mA output current
- Internal connection for follower