The LIN Slave Component implements a LIN 2.2, ISO 17987, and SAE J2602 compliance slave node on PSoC™ 4 devices. Options for LIN 1.3 and LIN 2.0 compliance are also available. This Component consists of the hardware blocks necessary to communicate on the LIN bus, and an API to allow the application code to easily interact with the LIN bus communication. The Component provides an API that conforms to the API specified by the ISO 17987 Specification.
The Component provides a good combination of flexibility and ease of use. A comprehensive customizer allows you to easily configure all parameters of the LIN Slave Node. The Component supports both NCF and LDF files to configure the LIN Slave Node.
For PSoC™ 4 devices only, the LIN Slave Component is certified by the C&S group GmbH based on the standard protocol and data link layer conformance tests.
PSoC™ 3 and PSoC™ 5LP devices are not supported with LIN v5.0. Use the LIN v4.0 Component for these devices.
- Full LIN 2.2, 2.1 or 2.0 Slave Node implementation
- Compliance with ISO 17987 specification
- Compliance with SAE J2602 specification
- Compliance with LIN 1.3 specification
- Full transport layer support
- Automatic baud rate synchronization
- Automatic detection of bus inactivity
- Fully implements a Diagnostic Class I Slave Node
- Supports implementation of Diagnostic Class II and III Slave Node
- Full error detection
- Automatic configuration services
- Customizer for fast and easy configuration
- Supports import of *.ncf and *.ldf files, export of *.ncf files
- Editor with syntax checking for *.ncf and *.ldf files