PSoC™ 3/PSoC™ 5LP Capacitive Sensing (CAPSENSE™ CSD)
Capacitive Sensing, using a Delta-Sigma Modulator (CAPSENSE™ CSD) component, is a versatile and efficient way to measure capacitance in applications such as touch sense buttons, sliders, touchpad, and proximity detection.
- Support for user-defined combinations of button, slider, touchpad, and proximity capacitive sensors.
- Automatic SmartSense™ tuning or manual tuning with integrated PC GUI.
- High immunity to AC power line noise, EMC noise, and power supply voltage changes.
- Optional two scan channels (parallel synchronized), which increases sensor scan rate.
- Shield electrode support for reliable operation in the presence of water film or droplets.