Full Speed USB (USBFS)
The USBFS component provides a USB full-speed Chapter 9 compliant device framework. It provides a low-level driver for the control endpoint that decodes and dispatches requests from the USB host. Additionally, this component provides a USBFS customizer to make it easy to construct your descriptor.
You have the option of constructing a HID-based device or a generic USB Device. Select HID (and switch between HID and generic) by setting the Configuration/Interface descriptors.
- USB Full Speed device interface driver
- Support for interrupt, control, bulk, and isochronous transfer types
- Runtime support for descriptor set selection
- Optional USB string descriptors
- Optional USB HID class support
- Optional Bootloader support
- Optional Audio class support
- Optional MIDI devices support
- Optional communications device class (CDC) support