Boost Converter (BoostConv)
The Boost Converter (BoostConv) component allows you to configure and control the PSoC™ boost converter hardware block. The boost converter enables input voltages that are lower than the desired system voltage to be boosted to the desired system voltage level. The converter uses an external inductor to convert the input voltage to the desired output voltage.
- Produces a selectable output voltage that is higher than the input voltage
- Input voltage range between 0.5 V and 3.6 V
- Boosted output voltage range between 1.8 V and 5.25 V
- Source up to 75 mA depending on the selected input and output voltage parameter values
- Two modes of operation: Active and Standby for PSoC™ 3 or Sleep for PSoC™ 5LP