At a glance
To be able to reduce the lab validation effort, test automation is needed and used.
We are looking for a student who supports our lab team with the development of new features for our test automation software which is done in C++.
Your tasks would be to compile code to be able to control new equipment and add additional features to be able to automate the test process in the best way.
- Start: by Arrangement
- Part-time employment (20 hours per week) or full-time employment (38,5 hours per week)
- Duration: min. 6 months
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.885,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis).
This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of Electronic Engineering or Telecommunication.
As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Experience in using lab Equipment
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
Our global Team, with over 34.000 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.