In this internship you are responsible for:
- Manual testing
- Development of test automaziations
Furthermore you are giving feedback to the design team by checking if the design is fulfilling the specification and developing automated test solutions which are decreasing the test time.
- Start: by Arrangement
- Part-time employment (20 hours per week) or full-time employment (38,5 hours per week)
- Duration: min. 6 months
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.885,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis).
This specific job is suitable for students within technical studies in the field of electronic engineering.
As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Experience in using lab Equipment
- Know-How about Switched Mode Power Supplies (Buck/Boost Converter), Charger and/or Battery Management
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
Our global Team, with over 26.000 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.