At a glance
|Location||Austin | TX|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 30, 2019|
- Provide all types of technical support leading to design wins, as well as on-going support for existing products and customer programs as needed. These include schematic reviews, layout reviews, board bring ups, tuning/optimization and full validation
- Debug solution in customer application on-site at customer labs or at Infineon Technologies labs
- Collaborate with other FAEs and communicate with Infineon design centers and other functions as necessary to support customer design-in
- Maintain and develop understanding of customer's products
- Understand system solution design decisions and trade-offs (including magnetics, capacitors, and control loop) and make recommendations on product selection for the desired cost/benefit ratio
- BSEE, MSEE preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 12 years working experience with DC/DC circuit application with BSEE; minimum of 8 years working experience with MSEE
- Relevant experience in power electronics with emphasis on analog/digital LV DC/DC (Multiphase Vcore and Memory a plus)
- Experience with running Intel and/or AMD validation tests preferred
- Experience in Applications and/or design of end equipment using DCDC control ICs & power semiconductors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Willing and capable to take responsibility
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Capable to quickly understand complex situations/problems
- Reliable, responsive, and creative
- Ability to think and act strategically and operationally without direction
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.